The picture above is the main room. It'll be dressed differently and with a clear stage. It's a great room.
- Speakers can attend the whole day (more than welcome) or just rock up for your section.
- Video and music can be added to your presentations. I will be speaking with the AV people about this in more depth soon.
- All presentations will be filmed via two cameras. You can have a copy of your talk after the event, if you wish to.
- I will be selling virtual tickets after the event to people who could not make the day.
- Any questions please email email@example.com
- Obviously no selling from the stage.
Schedule - Presentation Title
9:20-9:30 Andy Hart - Opening
9:30-10:00 Abraham Okusanya - Preparing Clients for the Next Financial Crisis
10:00-10:30 Alan Smith - It's all about AUM! (Advisers Under Management)
10:30-11:00 Stephen Greenfield - Dimensional Fund Advisors - Implications of Investor Behaviour
11:15-11:45 Pete Matthew - Pre-suasion.
11:45-12:15 Greg Davies - New Vistas in Risk Profiling
12:15-12:45 Nick Lincoln - TBC
12:45-13:45 Lunch Break
13:45-14:15 Graham Cox - Human Perception: How to change a clients mindset
14:15-14:45 Justin King - The unconscious mind, friend or fiend
14:45-15:15 Ramin Nakisa - Filling the Financial Knowledge Gap
15:15-15:45 Laura Janes - The Power of Being Human
16:00-16:30 Robin Powell - TBC
16:30-17:00 Anthony Villis - Behavioral Finance. So what?
17:00-17:30 Jason Butler - Money Moments - Simple steps to financial well-being
17:30-17:35 Andy Hart Close